Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cardinal in Pines Finally Quilted!

Today, I spent most of the day quilting on the Cardinal in Pine Quilt Top.  I needed to get this one done, due to I will be personally delivering this to my friend in a couple weeks in Minnesota.

I choice for Pantograph Holly Berries from Digi-Tech, with black thread. The batting was Quilters Dream Black Request Poly. It makes the quilt soft.

I have completed the labels and the front binding is sewn on, so I have the next couple to hand sew the binding on the back.  Hope to get a little sewing tomorrow after my errands.


No comments:

Post a Comment