Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Precision Block Academy Open Registration Begins!


Are you feeling Overwhelmed, Not Confidence, and Uncertain in some of your quilting projects?

Do you have Studio 180 Design tools still sitting in the package and do not know how to use them?

Do you want to learn the Studio 180 Design tools and techniques but do not have a local quilt shop or Studio 180 Design Certified instructor to teach the tools?

New to quilting and what to learn more to expand your quilting knowledge.

Well, I have a solution to your problems that I’m So Super Excited about, and I can't wait to share it with you.

So let me tell you a little backstory…

Over a year ago, I started my Facebook group page, called Groupies, where I offer free blocks. These allowed my group members to practice their skills with the Studio 180 Design tools.  In the last couple of months, I started including a full version of the blocks, giving them additional directions and a table topper pattern.

In the last couple of months, I had several questions pop up in that group, such as can you provide video lessons using the Studio 180 Design tools. How I can work on my quilting skills and how to Tuckerize blocks and patterns. Questions like these got me thinking about how I can help you solve all your quilting problems.

I started to develop an idea of creating a community of quilters where I could share my experience with the Studio 180 Design tools and my passion for making elegant quilts. 

My vision was to develop a community where I could teach you the Studio 180 Design tools — showing you how to use the Studio 180 Design tools properly and adapt them for any block or project.  Help you solve your fundamental or advance quilting issues—solving problems such as aligning points, extra fullness in the quilt center, and so much more through monthly lectures.  Teaching you these skills will help build your quilting abilities and raise your confidence to take on any pieced project. And be a star with your favorite Longarmer. 

In this community, you will not have to worry about your local quilt store being closed or one that has not opened up for classes because of the pandemic, or even possibly no access to a Studio 180 Certified Instructor. Learning these skills can all be done from the comfort of your own home, no moving that heavy sewing machine from place to place.  Plus, you will have full access to me, the teacher, all the time.

So today, I am proud that my idea is coming to life, and open registration of the Precision Block Academy, The Studio 180 Design Way. has begun. The official launch of the membership will start July 1st.  

The Precision Block Academies goal is to teach you how to make a precision quilt using the Studio 180 Design tools while building your confidence and quilting skills. This is more than a typical online class or course. The Academy is about the making of a community where we can learn from each other.  Together we can enhance and cultivate our quilting skills utilizing our Private Facebook group and Zoom sessions.

 What’s Included in your membership:

  •        Each month, you will receive a block covering one of the Studio 180 Design tools. Your Course will cover the 12 different lessons that cover the Studio 180 Design tools. You will receive a block pattern, the Video course on using the Studio 180 Design tool, and assembling the block. Additionally, you will receive a Sampler Quilt pattern for your finished blocks, plus fabric requirements.
  •         Access to a Private Facebook group only for those enrolled in the ongoing Block Precision for the Tucker Tools program. This group is where you can ask questions, share your blocks, and receive advice.
  •         Two live Zoom Sessions each month. One session will cover a new quilting topic each month, and the other will be a Stitch and Sew environment where you can work on your blocks and ask questions to me.
  •          Unlimited access to the videos and patterns as long as you are a Member of the Block Precision Academy and the Tucker tools program is in existence.
  •          And So Much More…

Today, I’m open this registration for this membership to you for a short time, between now and June 6th, to sign up for the Academy.  I will only be opening the academy a couple of times a year, so this is your chance to step in the door and start learning.  Again, these are more than classes; it is like having a Workshop in your own home.

So Join me today as a member:

You will be able to choose one of the payment options: $25 per month / $275 annual.

Now you can cancel at any time. If you are paying by the year, your membership will end at the end of the year. If you pay monthly and want to cancel, your membership access will end the day before your next payment is due. I’m sorry, I do not accept refunds.

Remember, my goal is to have this community serve all of us as we learn and progress in our quilting abilities.  There are plenty of topics and tools to keep us going for years. That’s what excites me. This idea is why I am up late at night and waking up early in the morning with millions of ideas running through my head to better teach and be there for you.  

This all begins here today. Then years from now, we’ll look back on this and say, “Do you remember when I struggled with my points?

If you are interested and would like to learn more, please visit the Precision Block Academy page.

Here’s to the success of our new community and the start of an exciting adventure in quilting for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment